Monday, February 18, 2013

Vintage 1920s Filet Crochet and Cross Stitch Patterns

As promised, more free vintage cross stitch or filet crochet patterns!  These patterns are more of the same series that I scanned recently so they're from the same time period, the 1910s and 1920s.  Just like the others, you can either use them as a template for cross stitch or, if you're into crochet, filet crochet.

The first two are pretty sprays of flowers that kind of remind me of fuchsias or lily of the valley:



A nice old fashioned rose pattern:


Easy little flower motif:


Here's another pattern that would look so sweet on a baby dress yoke, either cross stitched or filet crochet.  Love this little pattern!:





Nice corner patterns for hankies or napkins, these would also look great in the center of pretty handmade pillow covers:


This one's pretty elaborate but could be used for sheet edgings or the ends of a table runner:


I hope you enjoy these patterns as much as I've enjoyed sharing them with you!  And to think, it all started with a search through my vintage pattern book collection of something else entirely!  Now that I've hit the books, let's see what else I come up with to share.  Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful fillet diagrams for fashion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Would be great to use as double knitting charts. thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been searching for lily of the valley patterns.
    Thank you so much. You have made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful great going, I love your work and look forward for more work from your side. I am a regular visitor of this site and by now have suggested many people.
    decorative pillow covers

    ReplyDelete